Sunday, May 5, 2013

May 2013 - Clothing for Boys

Hello! Sorry that I'm late for May, but I just now decided I wanted to run a blog. Yeah, I got bored, but it's now or never!


CLOTHING

Now, I've been seeing a lot of clothing trends going on since summer has started. Pants in shorts, jackets into short sleeves. But this is going to be put more into an efficient and exact way of saying.

BOY'S

Basketball shorts. 
Hasn't it been like this all year? Winter too! These shorts can be in multiple colors and can be down to the knees or lower! 


Shorts can't be worn without a shirt, right? Or can they. 
Graphic Tees are always worn with these shorts. They can be humorous or just colors splattered on them.

High-tops has always been fashionable! I mean, JB has been pulling them off since '10! But I've now seen boys ages 8-20 wearing them occasionally. But it isn't Supra's they're wearing. It's Adidas. Supra has been a beast brand for high-tops, but now the athletics has took a step up and started making high-tops, which are only good for style basically. 

These necklaces can cost up to $60! Because it has a chemical in it which claims to enhance athletic ability. Yup! It's the Titanium Necklaces. Phiten has been a well-known manufacturing company for these necklaces. But I do mean the truth when I say it's expensive! For one plain, white, single Titanium Necklace from Phiten costed $20! I saw the triples which were tripled the amount. Buying them from Ebay or Amazon costs about $5, so that could be useful!

$15 for a pair of socks? No way! But that isn't for everyone! Elite Socks has been majorly popular among both boys and girls! They come in different colors with square things on the back. I don't get why they're so popular. They are basketball socks, but I see many people wear them everyday! It's a no-no for me!

Snapback Hats. Pretty stylish hat, similar to a baseball hat but the bill of the hat is straight. And the panels are larger and more circular. ONE SIZE FITS ALL! Most of the time (;



Well, this wraps it up for the Boy's Clothing for May 2013! Stay Stylish!
-Bubbles








2 comments:

  1. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free.
    Titanium Necklaces UK

    ReplyDelete